Saturday, February 20, 2010




Hello world...today, on my daughter's 32nd birthday, I am starting a blog...with her quick lesson on how to join the blog world, I will give it a try....I will try not to be too boring but in reality, my life is not that exciting...today, after having made the decision to by a new cookrange/oven, I decided on a 36 inch duel fuel Thermadore which I got for a really, really good deal...it will be delivered on Thursday...something new for me to learn to use...the other real highlight of today was a wonderful dinner with my daughter and her family at our house to celebrate her 32nd birthday...I had to make a Choc. Mousse which has become her birthday tradition...it was Yummy! I knw that Nahum (number one grandson) had two helpings, but poor little Zev (number two grandson) will have to wait till next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment