Sunday, April 11, 2010

I haven't posted in a while and I seem to have forgotten how...but finally I got some pictures to upload and so, here I am again. This will probably be the end of my fiber life for a while and on to an innkeepers life, since we are getting ready to open back up for the season...I would have shown some before pictures but I really didn't want to show how messy we leave things when we close in October... this first picture I really wanted to post as a "moment" picture on Friday, but I didn't get a chance, so here is a picture of Barry and Gemma walking on our favorite walk, in April, in Maine without a coat or snow in sight...Amazing
I went to visit a friend of mine who has a whole flock of sheep and I thought they looked so neat, all dressed in their colorful winter coats...

I recently had a spindling lesson (again) at a friends house, trying to learn to spindle since it is a lot easier to take a spindle with you than a spinning wheel...but I really do like to spin on my wheel much more than on a spindle...

No comments:

Post a Comment